Potatoes ... 4-5
Flax seeds powder .. 1 tbsp
Kasoori methi ......... 1 tbsp (you can add fresh methi if you have)
Coriander leaves .. handful
Green chillies .. 1-2 (finely chopped)
salt .... to taste
Garam masala powder .. 1 tsp
Turmeric powder .... 1/4 tsp
Amchoor powder .... 1/4 tsp
Wheat flour .... 2-3 cups (or as needed)
Oil or ghee .. for making parathas.
1. Boil the potatoes and mash them
2. Add the spice powders, salt,flax seeds powder, coriander and kasoori methi.
3. Knead the wheat flour adding a little salt and 1 tbsp. of oil to make a soft dough. ( if the dough is not soft the filling comes out while rolling )
4. Roll out a portion of the dough, place the filling and seal the edges like a bundle.
5. Roll it carefully with light hands.
6. Make the parathas on the griddle spooning a little oil or desi ghee.
Serve hot with pickle , curd or chutney.
Tip: If the filling comes out while rolling then try making with two rotis. Roll out 2 small rotis. Spread the filling and seal the edges aroud the roti with your finget tips. Roll the paratha again carefully.
Check out the Masala Milk recipe in Cook Click N Devour
1st Anniversary giveaway of Cook Click N Devour
Come Join Us for Breakfast Event @ - Cooking 4 all Seasons