Sunday, December 12, 2010
1. Take an apple and cut out 2 pieces on the sides.
2. Carefully cut out 3 pieces from each, to make wings and secure them with pins as shown in the picture.
3. Make a neck from a small spring onion bulb.
4. Cut out a tip of the red chilli to make a beak and use mustard seeds for the eyes.
5. Fix wings and neck with a toothpick.
6. Place it in a plate and arrange salad around it.
Monday, December 6, 2010
Thank you Nithu for inviting me as a guest at your lovely space .
It was indeed a great pleasure and honour for me.
To read click HERE
Friends, Nithu has a lovely blog. Keeping health in mind she always makes her recipes simple and easy to make.
Do visit - NITHU'S KITCHEN