Saturday, April 2, 2011
TEDDY BEAR TABLE DECORATION
Oranges ..... 3
Cloves ......... 2
Black olive... 1 (here I have used a date)
Any salad of your choice.
1. Cut the tip of the two oranges as shown in the picture. Save the pieces for ears.
2. Take one orange and carve the eyes and nose and make two slits on the top to fix the ears.
3. With the help of the toothpicks fix the two oranges one on top of the other
4. Fix the ears and the cloves for the eyes. Cut the black olive into half and fix it for the mouth.(I have shaped the date and used it instead)
5. From the third orange carve out the hands and fix them with tooth picks.Also cut a base to make the Teddy stand and fix with tooth picks.
6. Make any salad of your choice and place the Orange Teddy in the center.
It is just a simple carving but makes the table decorative.