Spring onions ....... 2 bunches
White flour ............ 2-3 cups
Salt ........... to taste
1. Cut the spring onion finely. Sprinkle 1 tbsp. salt. Mix and leave it for 5 minutes.
2. Knead the flour adding 1/2 tsp ajinomotto, salt, 2 tbsp. oil and the required quantity of water to a soft dough.
3. Squeeze out the water from the spring onion completely. The quantity now will be half. Mix 1/2 tsp of ajinomotto.
4. Roll out the dough into long strips, place a little filling as shown in the picture, close it like a long roll sealing the edges.
5. Tie a knot and seal the ends by pressing firmly.
6. Deep fry and serve with chilli garlic sauce.