Fish - 250 gms
Refined Flour - 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Onion finely cut - 2 tbsp
Greenchillies finely cut - 1 tbsp
Coriander Leaves - 1 tbsp
Red Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala - 2-3 tsp
Juice of 1 lemon
1. Boil the fish in a little water with salt and turmeric powder for about 15 minutes.
2. Remove, drain & allow to cool.
3. Remove all the bones from the fish and mash the flesh.
4. Add salt, flour, garam masala, red chilli pdr, coriander powder, onions, green chillies, coriander leaves, juice of 1 lemon and knead well so that all the ingredients mix evenly.
5. Make small lemon sized balls and flatten them slightly.
6. Deep fry on medium flame until golden brown and serve hot.